We are already very busy making quilts for Graduation gifts. If you are thinking about one as a gift, contact us now.
Did you see the quilt than Bella received in the movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse? We are taking orders now to turn your treasured t-shirts into a beautiful quilt, just like Bella got from her mom. Call for turnaround times.
Do you have drawers full of old-t-shirts from your children’s school years, college years, sport activities, concerts or the ever popular, vacation t-shirts? Let Nana’s Quilting preserve these wonderful memories by putting them into a t-shirt quilt that will showcase them and keep someone warm, all at the same time.
Why use Nana’s Quilting?
- You and your quilt will be personally cared for by Nana from start to finish.
- Based in New England, Nana’s Quilting has been making quilts since 2002.
- Your quilt will be machine quilted on our A-1 Long Arm machine (not hand tied).
- We use only 100% cotton fabrics personally selected for your custom quilt.
- We use a poly/cotton batting for softness and durability.
Contact Nana to discuss plans for your quilt. Together we will plan the color scheme and layout options. Delivery time varies seasonally, but generally it would be 6-8 weeks during which time you can receive progress emails. Once your finished quilt is carefully packaged and shipped to you, all that remains is the joy that you will receive when seeing your quilt.